• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

#Freddie Friday

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Freddie says Fridays are for relaxing. Show me how your furries are spending their Friday.
14d3c6401c43ae98704e0bca523f7577.jpg

Oh look at that tummy, just want to push my face into it [emoji38]
Depending on his mood, Freddie would either love it or try to kill you. [emoji23]

I love the photo of George with his buddies. [emoji7]

Here’s one from when Frosty was trying to relax, but Fern had other ideas :lol:
257inSV.jpg

And one of them both chilling out
Y55T6o8.jpg

I love the cat trees! I'm guessing they get up there ok obviously?

Bertie's tummy. [emoji7]

Bertie would like to see a photo of Treacle's feetsies, grubby or otherwise!

Sent from my 5051X using Tapatalk

Just for you Bertie, she doesn't know I am doing this, and would be mortified if she did. Actually, feetsies not looking too bad today :?

flr46Ad.jpg

Just for you Bertie, she doesn't know I am doing this, and would be mortified if she did. Actually, feetsies not looking too bad today :?

flr46Ad.jpg
Bertie thinks she is VERY pretty. There is more to beauty than sparkling clean feetsies!

Sent from my 5051X using Tapatalk

Caught a sneaky pic of Lilac earlier, she never stays like this for very long so I was lucky to get a picture!
2bf4e29b72dd981ac377058a20871235.jpg

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Orenoko, Aboleth does that! She rolls in the dirt and stays in that position for a few seconds, then settles to a side-sploof or similar :D

Back