• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gracie new rabbit member

Hello and welcome to the forum. If you could post some images of Gracie, then I'm sure we can give help you with some information on what breed Gracie may be.
Please take some time to look round the various threads and get a feel for the wonderful posts and chatter that goes on in the various threads and hopefully you will become an avid constributor and follower.
Looking forward to seeing Gracie.

ef77e9186f9708e7cadadf084bb9da80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh - what a gorgeous girl Gracie is. Beautiful markings and just a hint of attitude. I love her eye markings. To me (and I'm no expert) but she looks like she might have some Nethie in her. We have several Nethie owners on here - Mervinus has 2 adorable nethies called Pip and Archie - they are just fab, so maybe have a look at the photos thread and see what's happening in there. :love:

Ooh - what a gorgeous girl Gracie is. Beautiful markings and just a hint of attitude. I love her eye markings. To me (and I'm no expert) but she looks like she might have some Nethie in her. We have several Nethie owners on here - Mervinus has 2 adorable nethies called Pip and Archie - they are just fab, so maybe have a look at the photos thread and see what's happening in there. :love:

Ok ill have a look..
Shes people friendly and loving rabbit...

Indeed you are blessed with those traits. It may also be worth considering, and I appreciate it's early, but a friend for Gracie would be an enormous help for her from an emotional wellbeing approach. Rabbits are very much group animals so companions are very much recomended. They need to have that companionship from other rabbits.

She gets on really well with a guinea pig i have..
Lost 2 guinea pigs this year..
Its a option yes but have too see and she gets loads of free time out of her cage and territorial which may present a issue with a future friend..
Ill see anyway

Hello, and welcome to the forum :wave: Gracie is adorable :love: a lot of us who have indoor bunnies have a bunny proofed room they can free roam in, or failing that, puppy pens joined together to make a nice big exercise area for them to binky in whenever they feel like it :thumb:

Hello and welcome. Your bunny is very pretty, a Lionhead. There is lots of good advice on here, re housing, diet, vaccinations etc.

She’s so pretty. It’s good to hear that she enjoys interacting with your guinea pig, I’m sorry you’ve lost 2 piggies this year, it’s heartbreaking. As I’m sure you know it’s not recommended to keep guinea pigs and rabbits together as they have different dietary requirements and rabbits have been known to accidentally injure pigs with their back legs.
Is Gracie spayed? That often reduces territorial behaviour. If you wanted to get her a friend, talk to your local rabbit rescue. Many of them will introduce the two bunnies for you and make sure they’re compatible.
It does look as if she has a bit of a lion head tuft between her ears. She’s probably got several different breeds in her, but she’s stunning. Welcome to the forum x

Thanks...
Shes very sweet..
Guinea pigs died of teeth issues etc..
Guinea pig i now have is young like her and they interact together..
Might get her a friend but have too see
deaf7a088261e0e290aead690e34f2ca.jpg

Thanks...
Shes very sweet..
Guinea pigs died of teeth issues etc..
Guinea pig i now have is young like her and they interact together..
Might get her a friend but have too see
deaf7a088261e0e290aead690e34f2ca.jpg

She likes to go in his cage too see him at times

Welcome Stu and Gracie. You're in a great place for advice, support as regards bunnies and of course, plenty of oooo's and ahhhh's when we see photos like yours of bunnies!

Back