Thread: Fur pulling?

Default Fur pulling?

Hi folks, at the end of day3 with Adam n Eve from the RSPCA and well... confused.
    Looked in bedroom tonight and noticed fur, a nest maybe, yet both are neutered? Eve has been humping Adam... admittedly his head sometimes and also his backend.

What else could cause this behaviour? Could they be bored? They are in cage most if the day but have had lots of time k their run since Sunday apart from today due to the rain, when I let them have a stretch of their legs for an hour or two.

Any advice welcome, probably a Thierry first trip to the vets.... its white fur with ginger bits so I expect its hers

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by WK-Bunnies; 26-06-2019 at 07:44 AM.

If they are definitely neutered , I'd probably think it's due to settling in to new home. With everything being strange and new surroundings

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Default fur pulling

please visit this website,-- http://www.medirabbit.com your picture appears they are nest building..gestation period is 28 to 30 days from today...mark the calendar --it is possible they are just showing affection--sincerely james waller from across the great pond-usa

Wise Old Thumper

It really looks like babies but if you are sure she is spayed then it can't be.

Wise Old Thumper

My spayed doe used to make fantastic nests soon after she arrived here. She very soon lost interest in doing so. If she's definitely spayed, I wouldn't be at all concerned.