• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fur pulling?

WK-Bunnies

New Kit
Hi folks, at the end of day3 with Adam n Eve from the RSPCA and well... confused.
Looked in bedroom tonight and noticed fur, a nest maybe, yet both are neutered? Eve has been humping Adam... admittedly his head sometimes and also his backend.

What else could cause this behaviour? Could they be bored? They are in cage most if the day but have had lots of time k their run since Sunday apart from today due to the rain, when I let them have a stretch of their legs for an hour or two.

Any advice welcome, probably a Thierry first trip to the vets.... its white fur with ginger bits so I expect its hers [emoji848]
185f61a1dd7e03b85ee6ae1b9a8b35d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
96466e447ddc2f126f10ee48ac30faf3.jpg

Last edited:
If they are definitely neutered , I'd probably think it's due to settling in to new home. With everything being strange and new surroundings

fur pulling

please visit this website,-- http://www.medirabbit.com your picture appears they are nest building..gestation period is 28 to 30 days from today...mark the calendar --it is possible they are just showing affection--sincerely james waller from across the great pond-usa:love::wave:

My spayed doe used to make fantastic nests soon after she arrived here. She very soon lost interest in doing so. If she's definitely spayed, I wouldn't be at all concerned.

Back