• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

could I request some cute pictures xx

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
I’ve had my toenail off today so my toe will be naked for the rest of my life [emoji28] it’s been a super scary and stressful day today but i’m just glad it’s over. i’m in a lot of pain and using crutches.

I could do with a little pick me up of some cute pictures of any animals if somebody has the time to share any [emoji3590]

i am now bigfoot for two weeks [emoji38] (image isn’t graphic)
37a8ea272985ceeebbbc2699b3c217bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am petless right now so can't offer any pics unless you want old ones but I just wanted to bump this up for you and wish you pain free vibes for your toe.

How about a funny photo.... hahahaha. My OH had both his big toenails removed so we know your pain. Hope you feel ok. X
4e2bdef8aae7d0c04b35be70236f716b.jpg

I’d just like to say I utterly adore pepper and I wish I could pet him!! [emoji3064] [emoji3590]

oh!! is that arche? sorry my brain is very foggy. he looks like he’s showing off his legs after shaving [emoji38] (maybe that’s just me but I’m always like TOUCH it’s smooth [emoji23]) or a new manicure [emoji38][emoji38]

thank you all for your wishes xx crutches are so exhausting. I’m in a bit of pain but my toe is numb, the one next to my toe is a bit numb and it feels really weird. just gotta rest and keep it up

I’d just like to say I utterly adore pepper and I wish I could pet him!! [emoji3064] [emoji3590]

oh!! is that arche? sorry my brain is very foggy. he looks like he’s showing off his legs after shaving [emoji38] (maybe that’s just me but I’m always like TOUCH it’s smooth [emoji23]) or a new manicure [emoji38][emoji38]

thank you all for your wishes xx crutches are so exhausting. I’m in a bit of pain but my toe is numb, the one next to my toe is a bit numb and it feels really weird. just gotta rest and keep it up

Haha. Yes it is Archie. I think he looks like he's showing off his lovely legs too.

haha that’s so sweet! that was me today. i really can’t thank the staff enough as they did everything to accompany needs. mom was allowed to stay with me the entire time even as I went out and they instantly called her back as I woke up. I had my pikachu with me all the time, he had his own band too. all the staff loved him. when i woke up I was so high and I just kept asking where my pikachu was in the most kicked puppy voice ever! [emoji38] I also kept saying “I really like detective pikachu” over and over apparently. and giggling. maybe it’s a bit childish but it really helps my anxiety and things went better than I expected.

LOL, good luck with that, he bit me yesterday when i tried to stroke him! :lol:

Sending you healing vibes BC but sadly haven't got anywhere near the cuteness overload photos that have been posted above.

Back