Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheds

Default Sheds

Has anyone used sheds.com?
    I found this and it seems a reasonable price but never heard of the company... wondering if anyone had used them of if anyone had any recommendations on a similar shed for a similar/cheaper price from trusted companies.

https://www.sheds.co.uk/oren-6-x-8-o...apex-shed.html

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Even the strongest need to have a day of weakness

Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    Has anyone used sheds.com?
    I found this and it seems a reasonable price but never heard of the company... wondering if anyone had used them of if anyone had any recommendations on a similar shed for a similar/cheaper price from trusted companies.

https://www.sheds.co.uk/oren-6-x-8-o...apex-shed.html

hey DP. I don't know anything about sheds. It looks really good to my novice eyes however I'm really quite suspcious about the number & content of reviews. I don't believe any newly established company would get that many reviews in such a short space of time. which has made me suspicious. Website constructed this year.

Wise Old Thumper

We paid around that amount 7 years ago for an overlap Tiger Sheds 8 x 6 shed. We have had absolutely no problem with it. I was dubious as it was not one of the most expensive ones on the market, but we have been very happy with it.

Mama Doe

It seems quite a good spec. Most of the overlap sheds seem to be 7mm and this is 9mm. It also has T&G roof and floor, rather than sheet material which tends to disintegrate quickly if it gets wet. I can't find a better specification one at this price. Personally, I would rather go for shiplap than overlap, but that seems to be about another £100. Go for it.

Hi there I got both my rabbit sheds from Wilkinson’s www.wilko.co.uk both have been great. Would recommend them to anyone

I don’t have any experience of these as we’ve always used a local independent place or handbuilt sheds, but I think whatever shed you get if you insulate it and line it with something like marine ply, which will give nice smooth inner walls, it will make it last longer as there’s less chance of nibbling. Also the same for the floor, we insulated ours and over boarded it, and we used rubber matting similar to horse stable matting. Some people use non slip vynil. That will make it easier to clean

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Thank you everyone for the replies etc

I'm now also looking at Frame bow but not sure the sheltered area is big enough... thoughts please.

https://www.framebow.co.uk/shop/info-SAL-RABBIT.html

Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    Thank you everyone for the replies etc

I'm now also looking at Frame bow but not sure the sheltered area is big enough... thoughts please.

https://www.framebow.co.uk/shop/info-SAL-RABBIT.html

I would steer clear of that if it was me, to be honest, I think it looks good quality but the hutch part looks small, and I think it would be difficult to clean out. Plus you can’t sit in there with them like you could in a shed. I would personally stick with a shed and a run.

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    I would steer clear of that if it was me, to be honest, I think it looks good quality but the hutch part looks small, and I think it would be difficult to clean out. Plus you canít sit in there with them like you could in a shed. I would personally stick with a shed and a run.
    Thank you. My thoughts but nice to see them echoed back to me.