Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gracie new rabbit member

Default Gracie new rabbit member

Hi

Had gracie 10 months and looking to find out what breed she is and future general advice

Hello and welcome to the forum. If you could post some images of Gracie, then I'm sure we can give help you with some information on what breed Gracie may be.
    Please take some time to look round the various threads and get a feel for the wonderful posts and chatter that goes on in the various threads and hopefully you will become an avid constributor and follower.
    Looking forward to seeing Gracie.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh - what a gorgeous girl Gracie is. Beautiful markings and just a hint of attitude. I love her eye markings. To me (and I'm no expert) but she looks like she might have some Nethie in her. We have several Nethie owners on here - Mervinus has 2 adorable nethies called Pip and Archie - they are just fab, so maybe have a look at the photos thread and see what's happening in there.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    Ooh - what a gorgeous girl Gracie is. Beautiful markings and just a hint of attitude. I love her eye markings. To me (and I'm no expert) but she looks like she might have some Nethie in her. We have several Nethie owners on here - Mervinus has 2 adorable nethies called Pip and Archie - they are just fab, so maybe have a look at the photos thread and see what's happening in there.
    Ok ill have a look..
    Shes people friendly and loving rabbit...

Indeed you are blessed with those traits. It may also be worth considering, and I appreciate it's early, but a friend for Gracie would be an enormous help for her from an emotional wellbeing approach. Rabbits are very much group animals so companions are very much recomended. They need to have that companionship from other rabbits.

She gets on really well with a guinea pig i have..
    Lost 2 guinea pigs this year..
    Its a option yes but have too see and she gets loads of free time out of her cage and territorial which may present a issue with a future friend..
    Ill see anyway

beautiful girl.

welcome to the forum
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late

Hello, and welcome to the forum Gracie is adorable a lot of us who have indoor bunnies have a bunny proofed room they can free roam in, or failing that, puppy pens joined together to make a nice big exercise area for them to binky in whenever they feel like it

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx