Thread: chewing sticks

Default chewing sticks

I have been using apple and my bunnies really like them, I have been told I can use Pinion, which would be much handier, what do you think?

Hi. I've never heard of pinion & Google didn't help. Is it called anything else?

Default safe woods/plants for rabbits

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I have been using apple and my bunnies really like them, I have been told I can use Pinion, which would be much handier, what do you think?
    dear pete,--yes,chewing to keep their teeth usable--because they constantly grow,--here is a link to that should help http://www.sprucepets.com/safewoods-...abbits-1239351 sincerely james waller from across the greatpond-usa--this was the address given,but it did not take me where I thought it should,--using your search engine,--safewoods and plants for rabbits
    Last edited by jewaller; 04-07-2019 at 02:50 AM. Reason: website error

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I think that’s a form of pine tree isn’t it? I’m not sure what the recommendations are about them eating pine. Hopefully someone who has more knowledge will be able to answer your question soon x
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Default safewoods for bunz

Quote Originally Posted by Glingle View Post
    I think thatís a form of pine tree isnít it? Iím not sure what the recommendations are about them eating pine. Hopefully someone who has more knowledge will be able to answer your question soon x
    dear-pete,and glingle,-as a rule of thumb,--be aware of any scented wood,-ie.,cedar,pine,etc.-not conducive to [bunz] health these woods will and can be lethal,-also the fruit with the single seed-ie.plum..- http://www.bunnyproof.com please advise..lots to know about woods,weeds,flowers-for the bunz--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa
    Last edited by jewaller; 05-07-2019 at 10:23 PM. Reason: new url