• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

#Maine Coon Monday

Bertie would like to present himself as a cabbit.
44fcb70f67d1be1230a128add47f91dd.jpg

Sent from my 5051X using Tapatalk

:lol::lol::lol: priceless Bertie !

Ah, but he knows far more than he lets on. You have been warned.................... ! :shock: [emoji38]
[emoji23][emoji23] I'm sleeping with one eye open from now on.

I love that second photo of George .... Very Elvis-like.... [emoji7]

Awww Bertie. Miaow...... :)

Sherlock is very handsome. [emoji7] Freddie was around 6kg last time we checked (he's due a health check at the vet tomorrow actually) but he's really long and skinny. You pick him up and he throws himself back in your arms like a baby but he's getting too big to cradle. [emoji23]

So tell us about Smokey, I know nothing about him.

Sherlock is a big handsome boy. :love:. We want to see his giant brother too.

Sherlock is a bit smaller but he was supposed to be the runt. he fits a maine coon personality to a T, very vocal, very confident and very friendly. he basically strolls up to everybody and everyone meowing at the top of his lungs asking for pets. you'll find him being a tart as my dad calls it around new people, rolling around. he also loves a good belly tickle lol.

he isn't the smartest...although perhaps he is as he has everybody wrapped around his finger and knows *just* how to look to get a piece of ham or something off of my plate :lol:

sadly I don't have any pictures of Sherlocks brother - called Holmes! he belongs to somebody else who lives on our street (originally Sherlock lived with his previous owner and his brother, long story short he's ours now). I might be able to see if Holme's owner has any pictures.

Sherlock sounds like a character! Freddie is also a tart - it's one of the reasons we've had to keep him in a catio while we've had so many workmen in because he just ends up getting in the way. [emoji23][emoji23] Skye would probably have hidden under the bed for the duration, bless her, but Freddie wants to be in the middle of things.

Chul, gorgeous kitties [emoji7]

So tell us about Smokey, I know nothing about him.

Sherlock is a big handsome boy. :love:. We want to see his giant brother too.

Smokey cat is about 7, we got him from a local sanctuary when he was a tiny kitten :love: he is terrified of rabbits, Boots used to run at him and he would run off :lol: He’s a lovely boy :love:

Smokey cat is about 7, we got him from a local sanctuary when he was a tiny kitten :love: he is terrified of rabbits, Boots used to run at him and he would run off :lol: He’s a lovely boy :love:

Silly boy.:lol:. Our cat was never keen on the rabbits.

Chul I remember your Cats.:love:

They are nightmares. I'd never have 3 again :lol:

:lol: I’ve never had more than one at a time. Smokey woke everyone up the other night, he knocked a cup off the side in the bathroom and it smashed :shock:

Back