• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kane, our gentle giant, 28th July 2011 to 22nd June 2019

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
We said our final goodbye to the big guy on Saturday and my heart is broken. We got Kane when he was 20 mths old and I can still clearly remember the first time we met him and I thought "Wow, he's bigger than I expected, where are we going to put him." [emoji23][emoji23]

We have lots of happy memories and I'm privileged to have been a part of his life, as he was a huge part of mine.

Sleep tight, my ginger doofus.
3533d55fd11e430fabf19c94906899ea.jpg
94137fa46abdb1a3ba228ba989e83901.jpg
eb58b829b7aff699704a4c1b85da5406.jpg

I’m so very sorry you had to say goodbye to Kane :cry: he was such a lovely dog :love:

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Run free at the bridge, Kane xx

oh no, i'm so sorry :cry:

it's bad enough when bunnies pass away but dogs must be on another level.

I really am so sorry, losing my dog was one of the toughest things emotionally I've had to deal with. I don't really have the words, I'm just so sorry for your loss, those pictures of him are gorgeous xx

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Such a special boy. Sending lots of love to you all. I remember when he came to you. They take a piece of our hearts with them, but the hole hurts a little less as more and more memories are remembered. xx

OMGosh Karen, no ............................... :cry:

I am absolutely lost for words :cry:

RIP Kane, you will live on in the hearts of your human family forever xx

I'm so sorry for your loss, Karen. :cry: What a lovely old gentleman. :love:

Sweet dreams, Kane. Keep watch over your family from the Rainbow. xxxx

I am so sorry you lost your gentle giant Kane. May his memories help you to deal with the loss of your lovely boy.

Last edited:
Back