• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone used the large sized runaround?

Graciee

Staff member
For large bunnies? :)

Penelope is 4.5kg, Apricot is 3.8kg so it's mainly Penelope I'm worried about [emoji38] I don't think she's over weight though she's a much larger rabbit than Apricot, Google says their breed can be up to 4.8kg. Just wanted to make sure she'd be able to fit through I know their website says it's okay, but she wouldn't hurt herself running through it would she?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

The 8" pipe should be fine. It is the same size as the corrugated green tube I have and my plump 4kg bunny has plenty of room to get through. I was looking at the pipe sizes recently and it is the size I would go for, even with mainly 2.5kg rabbits. I think the 6" would be too much of a squeeze for some and I could see one of mine definitely getting stuck in it, whereas the 8" would easily be big enough for the cats.

Back