• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Misha terrified of the hoover

I have used the hoover with Misha in the room before,loads of times, i leave door open so she can bolt as she sometimes does, but EVERYTIME she will come back when hoover is on and go up to it.
THIS time she was terrified, massively freaked out running everywhere, ended up in her cage in the bed bit.
I left her to calm down, then went to see her, and she was fine.
Any ideas on that reaction?

Did it take her by surprise maybe ? Was she asleep or snoozing, sometimes bunnies sleep with their eyes open, so maybe it was just that. Not sure what else it could be, but bunnies can be strange sometimes, that's why we luv 'em :lol:

I have used the hoover with Misha in the room before,loads of times, i leave door open so she can bolt as she sometimes does, but EVERYTIME she will come back when hoover is on and go up to it.
THIS time she was terrified, massively freaked out running everywhere, ended up in her cage in the bed bit.
I left her to calm down, then went to see her, and she was fine.
Any ideas on that reaction?
dear scottishbluebird,-rabbits are prey animals,what you experienced is called fight or flight-syndrome--.adjust accordingly-sincerely james waller from across the great pond-usa

Its just that was used to it before

And i'm not sure if she got zapped? maybe?

Just so odd as she diddnt bother so many times before!

Back