• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess who's caring for an elderly bunny?

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
ME!!!

Daffodil (Daffy), is a beautiful little red eyed white elderly fella. I am fostering him and giving him palliative care in his twilight years. He's fit and well but sadly he is getting very wibbly wobbly on his back end. He's on Metacam once a day, given loads of love and attention and appears to be loving his new indoor home.

I tend to his bottie a few times a day as this time of year the risk of flystrike is a real worry. Considering he has come to live with his Auntie Di after having lived a very different lifestyle for a few years, he is settling in very well and doesn't seems phased by new sounds, smells, sights and all the fuss he gets.

I know he won't be here long term, but I will make his final time in this world a (hopefully) very warm and cosy one.

oh this is lovely, I bet he is in bunny heaven having you to look after him so well. Do you take in elderly women Mrs B, think I need looking after :lol:

Well, little Daffodil has settled in extremely well and quite happily eats everything I put in front of him...healthy stuff that is, no cables, cords!!

He is very wibbly wobbly on his back end, but I'm keeping a very close eye on him and especially for any poops that might be clinging on at dangerous time of year.

It's a pleasant 17c up here, so he's been outside for a short while and now back indoors for his late breakfast.

Back