• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Diddy Dara.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
..she really is the sweetest wee Bunny :love: All she wants is to give and receive affection :love: I have never known such a 'kissy' Bunny :love:

W2p59yo.jpg

4dVojOL.jpg

Oy6IsYi.jpg

s2D5nLa.jpg

ElkuVJ5.jpg

Kswc9rk.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love:

So precious :love:
Fiver used to 'kiss' my daughter's arm...or any part that was nearest him, really. He'd take almost a quarter of an hour washing her, sometimes through her shirt. It always amazed her that he seemed to like her so very much. She had a special bond with him and would read aloud to us. Fiver would get all comfy and sigh and flop and listen to her voice. He loved 'storytime' with her. She was always surprised that he paid her any heed because of course she can't get her dog to listen to her for beans. :roll:

At the risk of sounding a complete sop, on his last day we read to him from Watership Down. Didn't finish it, naturally, but it was the best way to spend our last moments together. :cry:

Fiver used to 'kiss' my daughter's arm...or any part that was nearest him, really. He'd take almost a quarter of an hour washing her, sometimes through her shirt. It always amazed her that he seemed to like her so very much. She had a special bond with him and would read aloud to us. Fiver would get all comfy and sigh and flop and listen to her voice. He loved 'storytime' with her. She was always surprised that he paid her any heed because of course she can't get her dog to listen to her for beans. :roll:

At the risk of sounding a complete sop, on his last day we read to him from Watership Down. Didn't finish it, naturally, but it was the best way to spend our last moments together. :cry:

((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))) :cry:

:love: :cry: thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Back