Thread: Home and Roost

Default Home and Roost

Does anyone have any experience with this company? I ordered a run from them and Iím quite unimpressed with it Iíve sent them an email, I doubt anything will be done. I ordered it off amazon, I know thatís a bit of a risk as you canít see it but the quality is terrible and itís arrived broken in places. I can screw it together and patch it up but I donít see it lasting 5 minutes

Archie - born October 2010
    Izzy - born July 2009

I've not had any experience,but Amazon are pretty good with refunds if something is faulty or not arrived. I hope you get sorted x

Don't forget if you buy online you're entitled to return it, especially if its not fit for purpose which it doesn't seem to be. Ask to return & have refund - get paypal or your bank to step in otherwise. Take some photos

Mama Doe

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Don't forget if you buy online you're entitled to return it, especially if its not fit for purpose which it doesn't seem to be. Ask to return & have refund - get paypal or your bank to step in otherwise. Take some photos
    This. There shouldn't be an issue if it was broken / not fit for purpose. You should get a return label and instructions off Amazon, but if you send photos, they will probably just refund and leave it as it's not worth returning (but that is their decision and they will have to confirm if they don't want it back).

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with this company? I ordered a run from them and I’m quite unimpressed with it I’ve sent them an email, I doubt anything will be done. I ordered it off amazon, I know that’s a bit of a risk as you can’t see it but the quality is terrible and it’s arrived broken in places. I can screw it together and patch it up but I don’t see it lasting 5 minutes
    You can complain to them via Amazon - make sure all your messages go through Amazon. You will be able to have it collected and a replaced at no cost. Amazon are extremely good at sorting these things out and if you want it to be collected and refunded you will be able to do that and buy from somewhere else. It just takes a few clicks and messages.

I have a five foot hutch from them. Its ok but the back is made from plywood so imo would be useless outside (thin plywood).

Good luck with amazon. They are usually pretty good.

Yes, I complained to them about the quality of a Chartwell hutch I had bought. They were really helpful, responding straight away and forwarded onto the manufacturer.

Thank you everyone

Archie - born October 2010
    Izzy - born July 2009