• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home and Roost

Alicia

Mama Doe
Does anyone have any experience with this company? I ordered a run from them and I’m quite unimpressed with it :( I’ve sent them an email, I doubt anything will be done. I ordered it off amazon, I know that’s a bit of a risk as you can’t see it but the quality is terrible and it’s arrived broken in places. I can screw it together and patch it up but I don’t see it lasting 5 minutes

I've not had any experience,but Amazon are pretty good with refunds if something is faulty or not arrived. I hope you get sorted x

Don't forget if you buy online you're entitled to return it, especially if its not fit for purpose which it doesn't seem to be. Ask to return & have refund - get paypal or your bank to step in otherwise. Take some photos

Don't forget if you buy online you're entitled to return it, especially if its not fit for purpose which it doesn't seem to be. Ask to return & have refund - get paypal or your bank to step in otherwise. Take some photos

This. There shouldn't be an issue if it was broken / not fit for purpose. You should get a return label and instructions off Amazon, but if you send photos, they will probably just refund and leave it as it's not worth returning (but that is their decision and they will have to confirm if they don't want it back).

Does anyone have any experience with this company? I ordered a run from them and I’m quite unimpressed with it :( I’ve sent them an email, I doubt anything will be done. I ordered it off amazon, I know that’s a bit of a risk as you can’t see it but the quality is terrible and it’s arrived broken in places. I can screw it together and patch it up but I don’t see it lasting 5 minutes

You can complain to them via Amazon - make sure all your messages go through Amazon. You will be able to have it collected and a replaced at no cost. Amazon are extremely good at sorting these things out and if you want it to be collected and refunded you will be able to do that and buy from somewhere else. It just takes a few clicks and messages.

I have a five foot hutch from them. Its ok but the back is made from plywood so imo would be useless outside (thin plywood).

Good luck with amazon. They are usually pretty good.

Yes, I complained to them about the quality of a Chartwell hutch I had bought. They were really helpful, responding straight away and forwarded onto the manufacturer.

Back