• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This weekend the cage comes down

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
After 12 years, and 17 bunnies, my 6ft by 3ft by 8ft cage is being dismantled. I will have a bedroom again.

And yet I’m finding this whole process entirely heartbreaking because I’d give snitching to not be in this situation, having lost my friends.

I just need to share how hard this all is right now.

I’m so sorry :cry: it must be so hard :cry: thinking of you and sending strength to get through this xx

Loads of hugs, it is an end of a very special era and you should be proud that you have given such a wonderful home to so many rabbits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry, T. :cry:
I still have my panels I used for my bunnies. In storage. Just can't bear to part with them although I'm sure the local animal shelter might have use for them. But....

Thinking of you and sending hugs. xxxx

Hugs :cry:

I have no bunnies anymore, I know the pain, I had had rabbits for 20 years. I lost 4 elderly animals in six months, two suddenly passed away from old age at home, the other two needed help.

Thank you so much for being kind.

I hate grief. I currently have grief stacked on grief stacked on grief. It’s too much. I feel too lost.

Thinking of you. It must be really tough but you have been an inspirational rabbit owner. I can specifically remember you commenting on a photo of my late bunny, Spenser, when I first joined RU.

Back