• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yes? Can I help you?

Glingle

Warren Veteran
I was sleeping thank you ... now go away...

Pickle is doing a great job at preventing late night snacking. I daren’t risk the wrath of a nethie to get near the cupboards! Beans is also doing his bit, sat on his snugglesafe in front of the fridge/freezer, you can just make him out.

MV7ygCgl.jpg

Oh and that bit of mesh to stop Pickle widening the bars so that he can get more than just his head through was held in place by 12 cable ties. Just one poor cable tie bravely clinging on now!

I was sleeping thank you ... now go away...

Pickle is doing a great job at preventing late night snacking. I daren’t risk the wrath of a nethie to get near the cupboards! Beans is also doing his bit, sat on his snugglesafe in front of the fridge/freezer, you can just make him out.

MV7ygCgl.jpg
Omg [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] that's too much! Damn nethies are far too cute [emoji7]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Disturbing Nethies for a treat for yourself. Unforgivable. They do not look amused.

Love that squishable tummy

Aw they are sooooo cuuuute.

You can get metal cable ties on amazon. Still pretty easy to cut off once you dont need them but (hopefully) harder for nethie teeth to chew.

Aw they are sooooo cuuuute.

You can get metal cable ties on amazon. Still pretty easy to cut off once you dont need them but (hopefully) harder for nethie teeth to chew.
:thumb:Thank you! I thought about buying some wire to tie on, but then totally forgot about doing anything. Metal cable ties sound like a great option. Take that Pickle the Destroyer!

Back