Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mystic Mouse (fun thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    I'm very sceptical of these types of claims. How can you reassure me and others that Mystic Mouse is not a charlatan? What does she attribute her special skills to?
    I took it upon my self to do you a little reading...

I am seeing tall fluffy plants. They are becoming clearer....Pampas grass. My spirit guide is showing me washing up liquid. Family size.

Beware the decapitated slug and wood pigeon

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie
    Humanisation to the nation ~ One Love ~ Tipper Tapper Toby

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    I took it upon my self to do you a little reading...

I am seeing tall fluffy plants. They are becoming clearer....Pampas grass. My spirit guide is showing me washing up liquid. Family size.

Beware the decapitated slug and wood pigeon

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    it is the cynics that protest most loudly that have the most to hide as you well know clairvoyant Custardyness. Nonetheless the universal truth will out in ways we might least expect

Cc your payment has now cleared, thank you.

I'm sensing Custardy that your warren is unusual in some way. Its not underground but I'm sensing a strong travel connection I don't think its a holiday you're telling me about Is it? No then I understand what you're saying, life is a journey. I hear your frustrations that your household members do not recognise your regal status. I see a mysterious man in 70's attire, Adam Ant maybe? No I see him now, its Mr Hoppington. He says he loves you but the relationship is one sided & its about time you get you get your tongue out.

I'm fading out now, there's grass dried everywhere in your warren & its making me woozy

This is great

Can Mystic Mouse shed light on why Apricot always wants what's in Penelopes mouth? But the same thing offered not in Penelopes mouth just isn't as good?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

*chokes on tea*..............................

Links to information about various health problems that can affect Rabbits :
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems
    NB- If you think your Rabbit is unwell it is essential to seek immediate veterinary attention.

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund- a fantastic source of information about Rabbits

https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Oh, oh, oh, (Susan here) how do we cross your paws with silver birch. I cant send you a picture of my "eh em" output as I still do it on the rug!

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Mouse has already picked upon your negative energy field Omi. She says this is unsettling & interfering with her communication pathways - as such she is currently not able to articulate her reply.
    Has Mystic Mouse regained her powers? My rabbits are asking if there are testimonials which could encourage them to release a little of their positive energy to assist Mystic Mouse?

Every time I look at that photo of Mystic Mouse, it cracks me up
    [IMG][/IMG

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    This is great

Can Mystic Mouse shed light on why Apricot always wants what's in Penelopes mouth? But the same thing offered not in Penelopes mouth just isn't as good?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Apricot is coming through to me loudly but I'm struggling to interpret what she is saying. She is singing the praises of her Ladyships boat race but I'm seeing 2 pairs of lovely long white legs with elegant wee stained feet but all I can is talk of plates of meat & bacon n eggs? May I say your girls have a wonderful nature, they are from the same spiritual clan as myself. Talk about potty mouths though