• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mystic Mouse (fun thread)

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Struggling to understand your pets behaviour? Then let Mystic Mouse gaze deep in to her crystal ball & make that connection on your behalf
3v95Cqhl.png

Readings now being taken

I'm very sceptical of these types of claims. How can you reassure me and others that Mystic Mouse is not a charlatan? What does she attribute her special skills to?

I'm very sceptical of these types of claims. How can you reassure me and others that Mystic Mouse is not a charlatan? What does she attribute her special skills to?

Mouse has already picked upon your negative energy field Omi. She says this is unsettling & interfering with her communication pathways - as such she is currently not able to articulate her reply.

As a hooman fortune teller myself I knew you where going to post this magical thread today.

Although I am a astronomer, tarot reader and all round fortune teller myself....I cannot predict my own future

May I cross your paws with silver birch for a reading?
cc9f0bfd1160e735c3afcf1949144d57.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mouse has already picked upon your negative energy field Omi. She says this is unsettling & interfering with her communication pathways - as such she is currently not able to articulate her reply.
I have lit some incense to clear Omi's negative energy

I took it upon my self to do you a little reading...

I am seeing tall fluffy plants. They are becoming clearer....Pampas grass. My spirit guide is showing me washing up liquid. Family size.

Beware the decapitated slug and wood pigeon

I took it upon my self to do you a little reading...

I am seeing tall fluffy plants. They are becoming clearer....Pampas grass. My spirit guide is showing me washing up liquid. Family size.

Beware the decapitated slug and wood pigeon

it is the cynics that protest most loudly that have the most to hide as you well know clairvoyant Custardyness. Nonetheless the universal truth will out in ways we might least expect

Cc your payment has now cleared, thank you.

I'm sensing Custardy that your warren is unusual in some way. Its not underground but I'm sensing a strong travel connection I don't think its a holiday you're telling me about Is it? No then I understand what you're saying, life is a journey. I hear your frustrations that your household members do not recognise your regal status. I see a mysterious man in 70's attire, Adam Ant maybe? No I see him now, its Mr Hoppington. He says he loves you but the relationship is one sided & its about time you get you get your tongue out.

I'm fading out now, there's grass dried everywhere in your warren & its making me woozy

This is great [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Can Mystic Mouse shed light on why Apricot always wants what's in Penelopes mouth? But the same thing offered not in Penelopes mouth just isn't as good?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Oh, oh, oh, (Susan here) how do we cross your paws with silver birch. I cant send you a picture of my "eh em" output as I still do it on the rug!

Has Mystic Mouse regained her powers? My rabbits are asking if there are testimonials which could encourage them to release a little of their positive energy to assist Mystic Mouse?

This is great [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Can Mystic Mouse shed light on why Apricot always wants what's in Penelopes mouth? But the same thing offered not in Penelopes mouth just isn't as good?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Apricot is coming through to me loudly but I'm struggling to interpret what she is saying. She is singing the praises of her Ladyships boat race but I'm seeing 2 pairs of lovely long white legs with elegant wee stained feet but all I can is talk of plates of meat & bacon n eggs? May I say your girls have a wonderful nature, they are from the same spiritual clan as myself. Talk about potty mouths though

Back