• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mystic Mouse (fun thread)

Chase likes wicker ball toys to chew, however the largest one he has never touched can you tell us why, I just call him lazy going for wicker balls that seem thinner? Lol

Chase says the large wicker ball is not his to chew, it belongs to his rabbit spirit guide, steve. He does say to keep the smaller ones coming. I'm also hearing about marine life - a sea turtle? Chase says he is in the mood for romance again, an exotic looking bird perhaps.

Mousey has had Ralph tune in to her. Heads up - Graices bunnies talk in cockney rhyming slang
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] Sounds about right [emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Chase says the large wicker ball is not his to chew, it belongs to his rabbit spirit guide, steve. He does say to keep the smaller ones coming. I'm also hearing about marine life - a sea turtle? Chase says he is in the mood for romance again, an exotic looking bird perhaps.

Lol, there a turtle teddy in my bottom drawer In bedroom which was Mabel's. Also this big willow ball was originally hers to 😂.
Can you tell me why chase always likes to do a one flying poop everyone he has been in his littler tray? He uses tray but then seems to think it fun to hear one go poop on floor lol

Back