• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I was sleeping on my belly last night

That's so lovely, she's amazing. My chiropractor told me it's very bad for your hooman back to sleep in sploofs postions

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Very lovely :love: Does she creep under the duvet or do you sleep uncovered (in Lancashire ?:shock:)

I've always slept on my stomach. Maybe thats why back is twisty - I did reckon it prob wasn't good so try & get some on back & side sleep snoring too.
omi - the words Boo & creep do not go together:lol: I'm a very deep sleeper though. she was on top of my very thin duvet.

Aww that's lovely. I'm a bit jealous though, I wish my bunnies would snuggle up on me in bed.

I like to sleep on my tummy too. Unfortunately because of my boobies I have to have my upper body slightly propped up so my back ends up in a kind of U shape. I can't stay in that position for long as I start to get backache (a chiropractor would probably read me the riot act if they knew what I was doing!). Although I think I would endure the discomfort to have a bunny sleep on me!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Aww that's lovely. I'm a bit jealous though, I wish my bunnies would snuggle up on me in bed.

I like to sleep on my tummy too. Unfortunately because of my boobies I have to have my upper body slightly propped up so my back ends up in a kind of U shape. I can't stay in that position for long as I start to get backache (a chiropractor would probably read me the riot act if they knew what I was doing!). Although I think I would endure the discomfort to have a bunny sleep on me!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

It was very special but its not a regular occurence, first time in 5 years. There was the time when I accidentally booted her off the bed as I stretched out changing sleeping position, I didn't even know she had been sleeping at my feet til I investigated the thud that hit the carpet. Joey joins Boo in our bedroom at night now - they have a new sense of mischief

Back