• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

badboy behaviour (him thief mi herb)

mikek

Warren Veteran
no idea how he's getting in, but this is the 4th time in 4 days :evil:

MqyleTF.jpg

i had a feeling it was only a matter of time.

02jmnFs.jpg

so tired. could really have done with a day off tomoz but looks like gonna have to be doing some fence work. & more expense.

02jmnFs.jpg

so tired. could really have done with a day off tomoz but looks like gonna have to be doing some fence work. & more expense.
Is he a jumper? That doesn't seem very high, my buns are all much larger but they can jump mad heights... [emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

02jmnFs.jpg

Ahh, the latest evidence suggests the boundaries are too low for a pesky nethie. I bet he claimed he was just helping you out by doing a bit of “weeding”!

Ahh, the latest evidence suggests the boundaries are too low for a pesky nethie. I bet he claimed he was just helping you out by doing a bit of “weeding”!

i think you are right on both counts.
just had to chase him out again. with a stick.

Is he a jumper? That doesn't seem very high, my buns are all much larger but they can jump mad heights... [emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

it was OK before (Chester & Poppy), but yes, i think he may well be jumping it.
i have a roll of wider (taller) chicken wire spare so i think i'll get some wood for posts and put it up tomorrow. ugh.... i haven't got a chopsaw & it's hard work sawing points on stakes with a hand saw.

02jmnFs.jpg

Beware the Nethies....I like to think of mine like mini cute T rex testing the fence line to find the weak point, like in Jurassic park. I believe your bun has found a weak point. Hahaha

I can see you have your paws full. I've never been brave enough to take on a nethie - they always seems like such naughty toddlers. I do very much enjoy everyone elses though & Pepper is gorgeous

Back