• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some More Pics of my Previous Rabbits

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
mWvxH1F.jpg

Ua25HXn.jpg

x0Omlld.jpg

sbIosmb.jpg

mIjrtpU.jpg

jxEyObC.jpg

a1OXGlj.jpg

Aww :love: thankyou for sharing, I don’t think I’ve seen some of those photos before.

aw :love:Fred looks like my Rudey. was he a rex? I sometimes wonder if Rudey is part rex - if you google black rex rabbit it looks like him

Wonderful pictures of healthy/beautiful bunnies.
I notice that even though you have different breeds of bunnies, several are rexes.

aw :love:Fred looks like my Rudey. was he a rex? I sometimes wonder if Rudey is part rex - if you google black rex rabbit it looks like him

Yes, Fred was a Rex. I actually only went to the Rescue to adopt Freya, but Fred was still with her, all his siblings had been adopted. No one wanted him because he was black :cry: I couldn't just take his Mum away so Fred came too :oops:

Wonderful pictures of healthy/beautiful bunnies.
I notice that even though you have different breeds of bunnies, several are rexes.

My very first Rabbits were Standard Black Otter Rexes. Rexes will always hold a special place in my heart. Since 1998 I have never been 'Rexless' xx

Back