• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bertie is NOT happy!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Bertie: Mummy stinks. The vet stinks. Everybody stinks except ME!
b68cb522b0af5eca6f50fe0d4f4fddfd.jpg

Sent from my 5051X using Tapatalk

Aww :love: Frosty gives me the Nethie death stare for at least an hour after the vets :lol:

Aww :love: Frosty gives me the Nethie death stare for at least an hour after the vets [emoji38]
Clementine has this down.. Honestly it's like you've insulted her to a point where you can never make it better [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Clementine has this down.. Honestly it's like you've insulted her to a point where you can never make it better [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

:lol: usually the sulk continues until he realises that Fern has nearly eaten all the fibafirst sticks, then he comes out of his tower :lol:

Bertie: I am not letting anyone look or go near my feetsies for a very long time. I am to go back in n 8 weeks for my teeth to be monitored. We shall see about that!

Bertie: I am not letting anyone look or go near my feetsies for a very long time. I am to go back in n 8 weeks for my teeth to be monitored. We shall see about that!
Beans says that he totally agrees with you Bertie about not letting anyone anywhere near his feetsies! He says that one measly fenugreek crunchie and a few extra pellets is nowhere near enough compensation and is considering hiring a lawyer to claim damages.

Henry says that he fully understands Berties feelings as he was also recently subject to a vet visit. But Henry also says that despite the ordeal, he appreciates the hooman skills and care and he is pleased that hoomans care so much about us to make sure our welfare is paramount.
Lillian sends nose rubs and some sneaky face licks. :love:

Susan, by now you ought to know that you will always be the most awful bunny mummy when any visits to the vets are concerned. But some tweets may help smooth things over. :)

Back