• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks to Karen for educating our bunny Mummy.

Mervinius

Mama Doe
We've received this exciting book for Mummy, from the lovely Karen. Apparently it's going to teach Mum all about our funny habits, so she understands us more.

She's already learning about why I'm insisting on scent marking EVERY single page.

So we'll be able to communicate that we need constant treats for emotional well being.

Yours Lady Pip.
27ef5ad36cc8b8f9ef12cf720088c8fb.jpg

That's really great lady pip. Hopefully you can share some tips with us

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bertie: Mummy has this book. I think she must be a slow learner because she clearly still has much to really absorb about my likes and dislikes.

Bertie: Mummy has this book. I think she must be a slow learner because she clearly still has much to really absorb about my likes and dislikes.
Haha. Perhaps you should make Mummy get the book back out Bertie. I'm hoping there's a section in there for all my favourite treats to be listed out, so mummy can't forget.

Pip says she is going to start work on a book herself :

'How to train your Human' - a Guide for all Bunnies with a troublesome 'twofoot' care giver :D

Pip says she is going to start work on a book herself :

'How to train your Human' - a Guide for all Bunnies with a troublesome 'twofoot' care giver :D

This is an excellent idea. I shall get working with Lord Archie and our 'twofoot' can be our Scribe. We can inspire all bunnies to be as meddlesome as us. Think of all the dandelion root we could buy ......

Yours Lady Pip.

Back