• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Accer

Comet

New Kit
So I have this beautiful Japanese Acer in my garden and for some strange reason Comet appears to find this beautiful in other ways. will this harm him? I’ve not noticed any issues yet.

So I have this beautiful Japanese Acer in my garden and for some strange reason Comet appears to find this beautiful in other ways. will this harm him? I’ve not noticed any issues yet.

The subject of whether Acers and Maples are safe has been discussed before on the forum, but there is really no definitive information and several sites online are inconsistent in their advice.

However, this was posted previously, which you might find interesting as it covers Japanese Acer, although the information relates to horses.

The subject of whether Acers and Maples are safe has been discussed before on the forum, but there is really no definitive information and several sites online are inconsistent in their advice.

However, this was posted previously, which you might find interesting as it covers Japanese Acer, although the information relates to horses.

https://petwell.co.uk/pet-advice/2016/05/25/an-a-to-z-of-pet-poisons-flowers-plants-and-trees/

Given the similarity of the Horse/Rabbit GI tract I would not want a Rabbit in my care to have access to Accers x

Back