• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO: Rudey

Aww Joey, have they stopped putting as many in a box but still charging you the same for it? Naughty McVities! You need to send them this as a complaint.

Joey knows in his heart & belly there have always been 12 jaffa cakes in a box (apart from the double box he has on Sundays). He is not a happy bunny & a tad suspicious

8AHmEy0l.jpg
[/IMG]

well spotted Joey

mkIhkw8.jpg

Omi - Joey can't read but he can count.

He is now very concerned about being ripped off by a rabbit called McVity & politely requests he keeps all 4 paws out of the Trawden warren

Joey, I am glad that you showed a picture of java cakes. I was wondering why you were going on and on about Java cakes. They certainly do look delicious but Joey chocolate is very very bad for bunnies. I do see clearly though that you are no ordinary bunny. Please do not get mad a me. Your stern looks scare me a little bit.

Joey, I am glad that you showed a picture of java cakes. I was wondering why you were going on and on about Java cakes. They certainly do look delicious but Joey chocolate is very very bad for bunnies. I do see clearly though that you are no ordinary bunny. Please do not get mad a me. Your stern looks scare me a little bit.

Joey thanks you for your concern but asks that you do not jeopardise his rights to daily jaffa goodness or you'll get the next level up glare :lol:

Joey thanks you for your concern but asks that you do not jeopardise his rights to daily jaffa goodness or you'll get the next level up glare :lol:

:lol: Don't worry my lips will remain sealed from now on. I certainly do not want the next level of glare aimed at me.

Joey knows in his heart & belly there have always been 12 jaffa cakes in a box (apart from the double box he has on Sundays). He is not a happy bunny & a tad suspicious

8AHmEy0l.jpg
[/IMG]
It's like the chocolate orange saga all over again!

Joey is so handsome [emoji7]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hehehe

Mousey told me she saw this photo behind the counters of local Co-ops and petrol garages.
52120df3ceae9552a8148f76445a5584.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

No jaffas let overnight cos theY are all in his belly. Down south? Nooooo...he's a Northern bunny through & through

Back