Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58

Thread: FAO: Rudey

  1. #11
    Mama Doe mikek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Devon, UK
    Posts
    1,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    https://youtu.be/SurEbGw2ivs

    From Joey

    Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    pure class
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    if you're reading this it's too late

  2. #12
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    13,347

    Default

    I know this word for word - cannot stop watching it

  3. #13
    Mama Doe kattymieoww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glasgow/Scotland
    Posts
    4,185

    Default

    Joey has a bit of an accent too..

  4. #14
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    11,083

    Default



    Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    Warren Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kattymieoww View Post
    Joey has a bit of an accent too..
    His accent is so strong. I have listened about ten times and can not for the life of me figure out what he says has been taken from from what he wants you to stay away from. Please can someone translate for me?
    I love his voice and his expression.

  6. #16
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    13,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bunnytoes View Post
    His accent is so strong. I have listened about ten times and can not for the life of me figure out what he says has been taken from from what he wants you to stay away from. Please can someone translate for me?
    I love his voice and his expression.
    Its a proper Lancashire accent with dialect

    This is a message for Rudey. I'm just calling you out Rudey because you've already stolen one of me wives. Whats it gonna be next? Is it gonna be me jaffa cakesnow? Because I tell thee I won't have it. I will not have that. I know you've taken me wife and I'm willing to let that go, but if you come near me jaffa cakes and me Boobly Bear there'll be trouble

  7. #17
    Warren Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Its a proper Lancashire accent with dialect

    This is a message for Rudey. I'm just calling you out Rudey because you've already stolen one of me wives. Whats it gonna be next? Is it gonna be me jaffa cakesnow? Because I tell thee I won't have it. I will not have that. I know you've taken me wife and I'm willing to let that go, but if you come near me jaffa cakes and me Boobly Bear there'll be trouble
    Thank you. I had to google jaffa cake snow. ha ha but see it is a cookie. I love Joey. It is quite the character and the voice thing is fantastic.

  8. #18
    Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,138

    Default

    Joey is the Clitheroe Kid!

    Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

    Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

    At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

    Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

  9. #19
    Warren Veteran loobers25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    5,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy's Little Helper View Post
    Joey is the Clitheroe Kid!

    Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
    Haha yes - wait till you hear Boos real voice

    Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

    Bam & Charlie
    Humanisation to the nation ~ One Love ~ Tipper Tapper Toby

  10. #20
    Forum Buddy Craig 1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    2,974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Its a proper Lancashire accent with dialect

    This is a message for Rudey. I'm just calling you out Rudey because you've already stolen one of me wives. Whats it gonna be next? Is it gonna be me jaffa cakesnow? Because I tell thee I won't have it. I will not have that. I know you've taken me wife and I'm willing to let that go, but if you come near me jaffa cakes and me Boobly Bear there'll be trouble
    Oh - I've just spat my dinner out laughing at this again. It's almost as funny reading what Joey says. I can't get it out of my head. It is totally brilliant.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •