• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO: Rudey

OMG I think I've just woken my neighbours up because I am laughing so much. That is beyond brilliant. :lol::lol:

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Joey has a bit of an accent too..:lol:

His accent is so strong. I have listened about ten times and can not for the life of me figure out what he says has been taken from from what he wants you to stay away from. Please can someone translate for me?
I love his voice and his expression.

His accent is so strong. I have listened about ten times and can not for the life of me figure out what he says has been taken from from what he wants you to stay away from. Please can someone translate for me?
I love his voice and his expression.

Its a proper Lancashire accent with dialect

This is a message for Rudey. I'm just calling you out Rudey because you've already stolen one of me wives. Whats it gonna be next? Is it gonna be me jaffa cakesnow? Because I tell thee I won't have it. I will not have that. I know you've taken me wife and I'm willing to let that go, but if you come near me jaffa cakes and me Boobly Bear there'll be trouble

This is a message for Rudey. I'm just calling you out Rudey because you've already stolen one of me wives. Whats it gonna be next? Is it gonna be me jaffa cakesnow? Because I tell thee I won't have it. I will not have that. I know you've taken me wife and I'm willing to let that go, but if you come near me jaffa cakes and me Boobly Bear there'll be trouble

Thank you. I had to google jaffa cake snow. ha ha but see it is a cookie. I love Joey. It is quite the character and the voice thing is fantastic.

Oh - I've just spat my dinner out laughing at this again. It's almost as funny reading what Joey says. I can't get it out of my head. It is totally brilliant.

Back