Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Somethings wrong with Dillons nose

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    No answer to my email but I have been checking him constantly - there is nothing in his fur (there was mention of ticks) and I have been using a nit come and checking visually. There has been no reassurance around his nose. Both his and Susans noses are clean and good.
    Input and output is fine, so I have left it. Do you think I should chase her up on this Omi?
    As it's something which has come and now gone and as he is perfectly fine in himself with no other symptoms, then I would not be concerned about what it was. I would, however, be interested to have known what the vet thought it was. I also think that your vet should have responded. So, if it were me, I would chase her up, but definitely not because I was worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    As it's something which has come and now gone and as he is perfectly fine in himself with no other symptoms, then I would not be concerned about what it was. I would, however, be interested to have known what the vet thought it was. I also think that your vet should have responded. So, if it were me, I would chase her up, but definitely not because I was worried.
    Thank you. I will speak to her soon. Thank you for your reassurance.