• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cute skies :)

Graciee

Staff member
I took some more which I haven't included because the lens flare is pretty distracting [emoji38][emoji38] these were just taken on my phone last night
9bbbf06df99ee78fdca63ce7a6596eaf.jpg
6a92a92bc7c9971ccec169a46be96307.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

You crack me up Graciee, you really do. You know, I absolutely live for your photo posts. They are like the sweetest most relaxing dream you could ever want. I could look at your photos all day long and never get tired or bored because they contain a raw and natural beauty. Each one unique, each one has within it, a depth of character that just oozes quality. For me, in the first image, the lense flare actually makes the photo. It holds a symmetry and captures the eye.
I suppose you would probably be annoyed because I don't find myself drawn into the clouds (which is what you are trying to capture). For me, I get drawn into the fields and grass, and the clouds 'frame' the image.
I enjoy my photography, and I have an old skool olympus that takes film, but you bring a whole new level to photographs that I just find amazing. I wish I had an ounce of your pure tallent. You capture wildlife, animals and the world so beautifully.:love:

You crack me up Graciee, you really do. You know, I absolutely live for your photo posts. They are like the sweetest most relaxing dream you could ever want. I could look at your photos all day long and never get tired or bored because they contain a raw and natural beauty. Each one unique, each one has within it, a depth of character that just oozes quality. For me, in the first image, the lense flare actually makes the photo. It holds a symmetry and captures the eye.
I suppose you would probably be annoyed because I don't find myself drawn into the clouds (which is what you are trying to capture). For me, I get drawn into the fields and grass, and the clouds 'frame' the image.
I enjoy my photography, and I have an old skool olympus that takes film, but you bring a whole new level to photographs that I just find amazing. I wish I had an ounce of your pure tallent. You capture wildlife, animals and the world so beautifully.:love:
This is the nicest thing I think anyone has ever said to me :') you really are too kind Craig [emoji7]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I love how in the first picture the clouds look like a path, which parallels the path on the ground :love:

Back