• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RAW 9th June - Guess the bunny

For rusk of making myself look a total dip, im abstaining from entering but- you are all giving me the giggle fits with your deliberations. And just for the record, im 100% certain that Lillian is in there- I'd recognise her pose anywhere. And she says she is honoured to be in a comp.
good luck everybun and can't wait to read who is who.

When will we find out the answers?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Gunna keep you guessing forever!

Nah but for reals, we'll announce the winner and the correct answers after it's closed and someone has been selected :D

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

The winner of guess the bunny is Cuthbert&Dillon! Congratulations :D Pm me your address and I'll pass your details along to Bunnies That Lunch :D

The Prize is June's box -
xqAX6ZB.jpg

I hope Susan and Dillon love it :)

And these are the correct answers for the mystery buns -

1 Mouse
2 Endeavour
3 Angus
4 Frosty
5 Luna
6 Buttons
7 Snowy
8 Bertie
9 Lillian
10 Clementine

Buttons! What an amazing prize, well done Susan & Dilly. What a lovely way to celebrate your bunnymoon

Well done! Couldn’t think of more deserving buns to win! [emoji3526]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness, I hadnt seen this. Thank you so much for organising the competition and I will post photos of Dilly and Susan with their prize - gosh!!!! and thank you

Oh my goodness, I hadnt seen this. Thank you so much for organising the competition and I will post photos of Dilly and Susan with their prize - gosh!!!! and thank you
I cant wait to see them with it :D

I actually sub to bunnies that lunch and I have to say the treats included in June's box run out very quickly over here, I was meant to look where to buy more of them [emoji38][emoji38] so I hope Susan and Dilly share nicely :D

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Dennis says he has been cheated and this is an outrage. He is also happy that Dilly Diva and Susan will be enjoying the prize

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back