• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RAW 7th June - Rabbit furniture on a budget

A kind stranger from a Facebook group donated me this twinwall piping today! I've left the 9" as a tunnel and cut the bottom off the 12" so that they can hop on top too.

micwag.jpg

zwesdy.jpg

dxjkeo.jpg

The randomly picked winner is.... *drumroll*

Battlekat

Congratulations! PM me your name/address and I will pass on to Twig & Nibble so they know where to send this yummy box of forage.
7f0ef13684777522b4fb4ffcc7d8d49d.jpg

9h3xck.jpg

Sorry it's on its side but these are great lamps with no cables for buns to chew. I've got them all over the place!

Oooh I like the lamp. This might also be good for my ******** cat. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Where is it from?

I bought mine on Amazon, search for auraglow uplighter I think.

They take gu10 bulbs - I use sebson's dimmable colour change ones which are fab and make the lamps remote controlled!

My guys love a nest.
The first two are a nest made from a tv stand i found
in recycling at our block of flats.... middle shelf missing.
And a fleece blanket over one end by the lounge door.
The other a box and fleece blanket.
You don't have to spend alot to keep them content
e7afc35eaf62d594181140a9b5afe058.jpg
bcebf0625d41bda253903a137a96f199.jpg
f59f06a17fa17aa92acbbd4cc69ad1b0.jpg

Sent from my VFD 720 using Tapatalk

My bunnies are drooling over all that nice forage! What lucky bunnies you have.
My current hay racks allow a lot of the hay to be easily pulled (some small strands don't even require that much effort). You may want to line your current hay racks with some chicken wire/hardware screening so the bunnies have the right amount of access to the hay.

Back