Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RAW 7th June - Rabbit furniture on a budget

Plenty of different sized cardboard boxes, filled with hay and different goody's as forage boxes. You can also see in the background an ikea shoe rack (£4) which makes a good hay rack!

Cheap underbed storage box filled with soil (bunny safe - no added fertilisers or anything) makes a good dig box for indoor buns

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    So cute
    Aww it's like the 7 dwarfs beds

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I love the trunk for storing hay & the digging box!

I've just added a photo of the prize, which I forgot to add yesterday! Go have a look, it looks amazing!

This is for a cat so perhaps not the kind of repurposing you were looking for but I found this little cat den that fit perfectly in my bed after I removed a small shelf.
    In the out position it functions as a step to get on the bed (rambo could do it in one hop but lola is much more cautious and prefers to take things in stages) and then if it's in my way I just push it back in under and it becomes a den for her.

Click the photo for my etsy shop, or follow me on facebook

These are so great. . Loving the underbed den and the drawers is such a good way to use old furniture.

There is always free furniture on Facebook marketplace and shpock. Not all of it tat, I got a free IKEA set of drawers in excellent condition.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleKat View Post
    This is for a cat so perhaps not the kind of repurposing you were looking for but I found this little cat den that fit perfectly in my bed after I removed a small shelf.
    In the out position it functions as a step to get on the bed (rambo could do it in one hop but lola is much more cautious and prefers to take things in stages) and then if it's in my way I just push it back in under and it becomes a den for her.

That's a perfect example; I meant anything really that wasn't actually designed for bunnies but could be useful.

I love the little den and, like BYB said, you can often pick up things on Facebook and selling sites very cheaply or free.

Big paper Primark bags go down a treat in our house! Take the handles off and the bunnies have a customisable house for hours

Also this stool, as used by the humans when they can’t reach the top cupboards, is one of the most loved pieces we own we’ve tried to get rid of it many a time but the rabbits just enjoy sitting under or on it so much!
    Demonstrated here by our first bunny, Biscuit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So cute. . Hidey bags are a great idea.

Repurposed dog bed

IMG_20190609_160808[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

Re purposed wicker basket
    IMG_20190609_161534[1] by mark andra, on Flickr