• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Eliza39

Young Bun
Hi, I'm new and what a lovely forum this is.

I have Beau a dwarf lop, he's 15 weeks and Snowy a Netherland Dwarf, who is almost 9. They live separately.

We live in North Wales.

Eliza

Hello, and welcome to the forum :wave: we will look forward to hearing all about Beau and Snowy :love:

Welcome to the forum! Your bunnies sound beautiful, I have a soft spot for nethies in particular.

Welcome to the forum, and I'm so pleased that you are enjoying it. We are a friendly bunch, and love all things rabbity. We also love to see bunny photos, so please feel free to post :D

Hello, good evening and welcome :wave:
I am glad you find this a friendly forum - it is. We have the most wonderful kind knowledgable people on here who are very rabbit oriented and we all love pics of bunnies. It would be wonderful to see photos of Beau & Snowy. And we'd love to hear of their adventures. Please have a look at the other threads - they are full of useful resources and some are just super fun to follow.
And don't be afraid to ask for help and advice if you need it - that's what we are here for.

Hello, my name is April. I live in El Paso, Tx. I'm currently going to school to be a Vet Tech, in the Assistant program now. I volunteer at the Humane Society here. I'm an advid animal lover! I have a free roaming 1 yr old rabbit in my back yard. Mr. Winters that i adopted from city animal shelter. He was abondoned and was going to be put done. I could pass him up. Not sure what kind, but love the brat anyways! He's not to much on being held but he gets affectionate once in awhile. Not sure how to post a pic yet. Just joined. I am very grateful for the website, it has a lot of info I could use! Thank you.

Hello, my name is April. I live in El Paso, Tx. I'm currently going to school to be a Vet Tech, in the Assistant program now. I volunteer at the Humane Society here. I'm an advid animal lover! I have a free roaming 1 yr old rabbit in my back yard. Mr. Winters that i adopted from city animal shelter. He was abondoned and was going to be put done. I could pass him up. Not sure what kind, but love the brat anyways! He's not to much on being held but he gets affectionate once in awhile. Not sure how to post a pic yet. Just joined. I am very grateful for the website, it has a lot of info I could use! Thank you.

Hi April, welcome to the forum. How sweet that you adopted Mr Winters, I’d love to see photos of him. There’s some guidance on how to post photos on this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?475766-Tutorial-How-to-Post-Photos

Back