• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny bunny

Roarysbunmum

Young Bun
Just wanted to share a new behaviour of Roarys which I can’t quite figure out!

He’s had this teddy for ages which is shaped like a mini bunny and he picks it up by the ears and hops around the house with it. Usually I find it in a different place every day. Where ever he’s been around the house.

For the past few weeks he keeps hiding the teddy behind the sofa, properly tucks it away in the smallest gap possible! I don’t really want him near the sofa (it already has a couple of chew holes) so I’ll remove the teddy and put it somewhere else. Roary then stomps at me, picks up the teddy and puts it straight back behind the sofa again!

I’m guessing it’s a protective type of thing, he wants to make sure teddy is safely hidden away but he’s never done this before. Quite amusing really!

Ivy and her bunny bear.
He was bought for her by her uncle to help her settle in.
89a5fda2716bc032f76d7f2091986746.jpg

Sent from my VFD 720 using Tapatalk

So cute ravenmoore36! How do you post photos, I can’t seem to figure how to do that!

Have a look at Graciees' post "How to post photos" under the section" Help Using the Forum", using the free photo posting website IMGUR. I found it very easy to follow :D

Back