• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Friend for my little boy

I'm so sorry you lost Timmy so suddenly and at such a young age. Hope you can get the right friend for Beau when he is ready. x

I am so sorry you and Beau lost Timmy. Beau sounds like a lovely rabbit. Perhaps you can get him some toys to occupy him while you are gone, until you can find him a suitable friend. It can be scary to have a newer bunny spayed/neutered; yet the benefits of the procedure in a healthy rabbit will outweigh the risks. It is surprising how quickly these little balls of fur can find their way into our hearts.

boy x boy isn’t a bad combo in my limited experience. i think the worst is considered girl x girl although it can be done, it’s difficult and prone to fallouts pretty easily. boy x girl is considered the best though for a few reasons that opposite sex seem to get on better. boy x boy can be done and isn’t too bad. mostly it’s temperance and personality rather than sex. a rescue would be able to advise hopefully and provide a suitable boy or girl to go with him :) xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great advice. Thank you so much.

I am so sorry you and Beau lost Timmy. Beau sounds like a lovely rabbit. Perhaps you can get him some toys to occupy him while you are gone, until you can find him a suitable friend. It can be scary to have a newer bunny spayed/neutered; yet the benefits of the procedure in a healthy rabbit will outweigh the risks. It is surprising how quickly these little balls of fur can find their way into our hearts.

Thank you so much. He is such a lovely friendly boy. I shall definitely buy him some toys.

Back