• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

apple leaves

I give my two rabbits a couple of large handfuls of Apple leaves at a time. There will not be a problem as long as you have introduced them slowly to your rabbits.

They will also enjoy the Apple twigs as well as the leaves :)

My rabbits really like apple leaves does it matter how much I give them at a time?
dear pete,-omi is correct,-apple seeds[bad],contain arsenic,but that's it,--clean branches,leaves,[apples as a treat],-just minus the seeds...chewing is the only way rabbits can keep their teeth in compliance,this why grasses are so important-this also compliments the all important gi tract--a healthy diet is a happy bun..-- http://www.medirabbit.com sincerely james waller from across the greatpond-usa

Apple leaves and twigs are a good food for wearing teeth down. Eating them can make bunny wee more orange in colour - can't remember why!

Back