Thread: What to put in shed?

Default What to put in shed?

The shed is ready for the rabbits to move in, I need to add the litter tray and fix the fence part properly but what do you think? Any suggestions on what I could add/change? I知 thinking of clearing the shelf and making that a space for them to go, and I think the castle may be too near the fence, I think I知 going to have some escapees but I値l see how things go. What could I add?

Archie - born October 2010
    Izzy - born July 2009

Default rabbit quarters

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia View Post
    The shed is ready for the rabbits to move in, I need to add the litter tray and fix the fence part properly but what do you think? Any suggestions on what I could add/change? I知 thinking of clearing the shelf and making that a space for them to go, and I think the castle may be too near the fence, I think I知 going to have some escapees but I値l see how things go. What could I add?

dear Alicia,-looks great,i love fences,hate cages..-could use a large mirror,perhaps a grass feeding station,next to water/pellet bowls..-my cottontail [jojobeez]would be over that fence in one leap,on the above shelf and into all the stuff..i had to redesign my bedroom to suit him,he was everywhere,especially at night,it was all his environment-built to suit-complete with large window box to lounge in sun,and he was territorial,-ask the cat who feared him.--I hope you have as much fun with your buns as I did..--sincerely james waller from across the great pond-usa

That's looking good ! I think I had that flooring for my buns, nice under paw. Yes I think the castle might need moving, looks to tempting for a bun to jump off ! If you clear it, then I'm sure they would love the shelf above too, maybe make them a a ramp similar to the one on the castle. I'm sure there's some photos in the housing sticky, of other people's shed setups, might give you some more ideas
    [IMG][/IMG

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

It looks great, my bunnies would clear that fence and jump on to the shelf too

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx