• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to put in shed?

Alicia

Mama Doe
The shed is ready for the rabbits to move in, I need to add the litter tray and fix the fence part properly but what do you think? Any suggestions on what I could add/change? I’m thinking of clearing the shelf and making that a space for them to go, and I think the castle may be too near the fence, I think I’m going to have some escapees but I’ll see how things go. What could I add?

nfjvcz.jpg

i1zj21.jpg

rabbit quarters

The shed is ready for the rabbits to move in, I need to add the litter tray and fix the fence part properly but what do you think? Any suggestions on what I could add/change? I’m thinking of clearing the shelf and making that a space for them to go, and I think the castle may be too near the fence, I think I’m going to have some escapees but I’ll see how things go. What could I add?

nfjvcz.jpg

i1zj21.jpg
dear Alicia,-looks great,i love fences,hate cages..-could use a large mirror,perhaps a grass feeding station,next to water/pellet bowls..-my cottontail [jojobeez]would be over that fence in one leap,on the above shelf and into all the stuff..i had to redesign my bedroom to suit him,he was everywhere,especially at night,it was all his environment-built to suit-complete with large window box to lounge in sun,and he was territorial,-ask the cat who feared him.--I hope you have as much fun with your buns as I did..--sincerely james waller from across the great pond-usa:love::wave:

That's looking good ! I think I had that flooring for my buns, nice under paw. Yes I think the castle might need moving, looks to tempting for a bun to jump off ! If you clear it, then I'm sure they would love the shelf above too, maybe make them a a ramp similar to the one on the castle. I'm sure there's some photos in the housing sticky, of other people's shed setups, might give you some more ideas :D

It looks great, my bunnies would clear that fence and jump on to the shelf too :lol:

Back