Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: RAW - 5th June Funny Bunny Tales

  1. #1
    Administrator KarenM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    36,741

    Default RAW - 5th June Funny Bunny Tales

    We want to hear tales of your bunny escapades - the funnier the better (even if they're stories that weren't funny at the time but you were able to laugh at much later!)

    The winner (to be chosen at random by 2pm on 10th June) will win some treats from Bunny Bites. https://www.bunnybites.co.uk/

  2. #2
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Above Ground ATM
    Posts
    141,239

    Default

    Well, where to start. A lot of funny Bunny antics can be crammed into 21 years . I'll start with the cecotroph on the ceiling of my lounge episode. This occurred many years ago, but to this day I have no idea how a cecotroph found it's way up to the ceiling and stuck there


    Then there was Sir Victor Velveteen, when wasn't he up to no good !! Rabbits should not eat breakfast cereal or milk right ? Well I soon learned never to leave my breakfast bowl of cornflakes unattended



    Thankfully Sir Victor had no ill effects from his stolen feast.

    Then there was Mr Bean and his specialist subject...............DBFs !



    How could I fail to mention the ever funny faces and wayward ears of Lady Lydia





    Sometimes some of the Rabbits whom I have been privileged to care for over the years just had to be themselves to make me laugh

    More stories to follow xx


    Links to information about various health problems that can affect Rabbits :
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems
    NB- If you think your Rabbit is unwell it is essential to seek immediate veterinary attention.

    Pets at Home- A Vet Speaks Out
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...Vet-Speaks-Out

  3. #3
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    13,403

    Default

    27th Dec 2013, bitterly cold & my bunny Noodle needed to get to Harrogate to see FHB. She was a great traveller, she'd sit on my knee on the bus & train, she'd sleep, eat, wee & poo.
    I was wearing a really thick jumper that made my boobs stick out (hang on....this is relevant). Noodle & I boarded the train from Skipton to Harrogate, full of commuter wearing suits.

    Noodle settled on my knee & as I was stroking her, clouds of white fur swirled round the air & landed on everyones suits as she was moulting. So I tried not to stroke her but the rules of our relationship were taking it in turn to groom. Whenever I stopped she would manically lick me but cos of my unusually large jumper chest she was grooming my boobs. What a choice, cover everyone in white fur or have it look like I was practically dry nursing my bunny. So embarrassing .

  4. #4
    Moderator Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    34,113

    Default

    Oh dear

    Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

  5. #5
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    11,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    27th Dec 2013, bitterly cold & my bunny Noodle needed to get to Harrogate to see FHB. She was a great traveller, she'd sit on my knee on the bus & train, she'd sleep, eat, wee & poo.
    I was wearing a really thick jumper that made my boobs stick out (hang on....this is relevant). Noodle & I boarded the train from Skipton to Harrogate, full of commuter wearing suits.

    Noodle settled on my knee & as I was stroking her, clouds of white fur swirled round the air & landed on everyones suits as she was moulting. So I tried not to stroke her but the rules of our relationship were taking it in turn to groom. Whenever I stopped she would manically lick me but cos of my unusually large jumper chest she was grooming my boobs. What a choice, cover everyone in white fur or have it look like I was practically dry nursing my bunny. So embarrassing .


    Omg I just died of laughter at my desk that's hilarious omg hahahaa

    Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    13,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post


    Omg I just died of laughter at my desk that's hilarious omg hahahaa

    Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
    I'm pleased you enjoyed that.

    I bet everyone was thinking why not put her back in the carrier? If it'd been a consult I'd have gone for it but it wa a GA on a frail little bunny & I didn't know if it was our last chance for cuddles (it wasn't)

  7. #7
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    11,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I'm pleased you enjoyed that.

    I bet everyone was thinking why not put her back in the carrier? If it'd been a consult I'd have gone for it but it wa a GA on a frail little bunny & I didn't know if it was our last chance for cuddles (it wasn't)
    Still giggling about it

    Really glad it wasn't too :')

    Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Alpha Buck Orenoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    812

    Default

    I was given a chocolate bunny last year at Easter. My other half left it on our coffee table which the rabbits never showed any interest in, except he also left a pouffe right next to it. The next morning the chocolate rabbit was on the floor along with some very suspicious teeth marks! Cue an emergency trip to the vet for Lilac, chocolate eater in chief, where the vets found the story highly entertaining, luckily she was absolutely fine and spent the day at the vets just to be sure. I was annoyed at my other half for being so careless, he was more annoyed that she'd also eaten a post it note that he needed!
    Mum to Lilac, an extremely spoiled mini lop

  9. #9
    Warren Veteran keletkezes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    8,936

    Default

    Lopsy was really ill his first Christmas so we had to keep him indoors until March when we could turf him back out He was in the attic bedroom. I was cleaning him out one day and left the run lid open, and he jumped clean out of it and went exploring:



    OH went up one day to find him in the process of climbing up the side of the run (he had a pen and run setup) and popped him back on the floor. The following day, we were both at work and came home to find this:





    Under the hay bag:





    We fixed the problem by putting chicken wire on the top of the run! if he tried it again, he'd just sink gracefully to the floor XD



    At least he had nice golden poos for a day! Although he wasn't smart enough to climb back into the run for a drink XD He was very thirsty!
    The geeky one...



    Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

  10. #10
    Administrator KarenM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    36,741

    Default

    I'm crying with laughter at these. Bunnies are so funny.

    And all that poo and wee everywhere.....

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •