Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RAW 4th June - Supporting/promoting rescues

I use Amazon Smile rather than Amazon. They then make a small donation for your purchases to your selected charity. Admittedly, it is only a very small donation, but it all helps and adds up. Iíve selected Rabbit Rescue North West as my charity, but they also have the RWAF and other rescues too.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I keep forgetting to promote The Giving machine.

Everytime you shop at shops linked with The Giving Machine, they donate money to your nominated charity. Is easy to join and most major retailers are on there.

I haven't heard of either of those schemes, I must check them out .... we buy a lot from Amazon especially!

Just shamelessly bumping this one too!

You still have nearly a week to think of something and remember that you could win a prize for yourself and/or bag a donation to a rescue of your choice!

I wimped out of choosing a winner for the £10 donation so I used a random generator to select both winners.

The winner of the Nature's Own Pets goodies is keletkezes. Enjoy! Please PM Zoobec your name/address and she will pass on to Nature's Own.

The £10 donation to a rescue of your choice goes to Glingle. Please let me know the rescue details (PayPal is easiest if poss but I can do a bank transfer).

Thanks all for taking part; you're all stars and I hope this thread inspires people to support and promote rescues - even the smallest things make a difference!

Well done keletkezes

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Oh wow! Rabbit Rescue North West where Herb came from has to be the beneficiary, they’re amazing. Thank you so much for the donation. Will toddle off to find their payment details now.

You're welcome, donation has just been sent.

Thank you so much x