• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RAW 4th June - Supporting/promoting rescues

I use Amazon Smile rather than Amazon. They then make a small donation for your purchases to your selected charity. Admittedly, it is only a very small donation, but it all helps and adds up. I’ve selected Rabbit Rescue North West as my charity, but they also have the RWAF and other rescues too.

I keep forgetting to promote The Giving machine.

Everytime you shop at shops linked with The Giving Machine, they donate money to your nominated charity. Is easy to join and most major retailers are on there.

I haven't heard of either of those schemes, I must check them out .... we buy a lot from Amazon especially!

Just shamelessly bumping this one too!

You still have nearly a week to think of something and remember that you could win a prize for yourself and/or bag a donation to a rescue of your choice!

I wimped out of choosing a winner for the £10 donation so I used a random generator to select both winners.

The winner of the Nature's Own Pets goodies is keletkezes. :) Enjoy! Please PM Zoobec your name/address and she will pass on to Nature's Own.

The £10 donation to a rescue of your choice goes to Glingle. Please let me know the rescue details (PayPal is easiest if poss but I can do a bank transfer).

Thanks all for taking part; you're all stars and I hope this thread inspires people to support and promote rescues - even the smallest things make a difference!

Oh wow! Rabbit Rescue North West where Herb came from has to be the beneficiary, they’re amazing. Thank you so much for the donation. Will toddle off to find their payment details now. :D

You're welcome, donation has just been sent. :)
ae859be55542c62528558da8e1c00dfe.jpg

Thankyou to Zoobec for PMing me :D I hadn't had a chance to check all the threads yet, I was away at a conference in Nantes, France :D I'm sure Matt will enjoy helping the buns get these goodies as I'm also away next week in Helsinki XD I'll definitely save some for post-vaccs bribery in July though :D

Just wanted to say it finally arrived, as DPD can't read 'if out' instructions :roll: :lol: Matt and I opened it last night and it's full of lovely hay (Timothy and Sweet Green), dried goodies, a complete dried grass-based loose feed, two treat sticks and some rejuvenation tea for bunnies :D No idea if they'd drink that and they're not in need of it yet so I might pass it on, we'll see. I might give them half of one of the treat sticks between them when they've had a couple of hours to recover from their annual checkup and combi myxo jab today! I am so pleased and Matt is really impressed, and I'm sure the bunnies will be head over heels for it! I will be donating anything I don't think I can use in a fair time, but I need more time to sort it out right now :)

Back