• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RAW 3rd June - GBBO

I missed all this, they all look amazing. F&F want to book in for B&B at both places to taste test :thumb:
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] They'll have to fight Clementine she'd actually climbed onto a chair this morning trying to get closer to the treats [emoji849][emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] They'll have to fight Clementine she'd actually climbed onto a chair this morning trying to get closer to the treats [emoji849][emoji38]

:lol:

OH peed his pants last night when I showed him Graicess amazing artisan cookies next to my ceco splat looking ones.

OH peed his pants last night when I showed him Graicess amazing artisan cookies next to my ceco splat looking ones.

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] Stop it! [emoji38] I cheated and used cookie cutters! Plus I'm sure yours taste better that mine [emoji38]

I made a tart for mine, last month or so, I'll dig the photos out :) It's the rubbish from the bottom of a couple of hay cookie bags and the pellets box (about 2 10kg bags' worth) plus a mushy banana and some water. I left it in the sometimes-warm oven for about 3 days XD Incredibly crumbly and it sort of flakes apart like slate but they seem to like it!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I'm sure they taste better than they look!

I like the idea of the tart, especially as you'd usually throw the dust away!

Ta da!

FD2BbNjOeXoGe9kkqPdCNykB1otXGQY5s_UlYZF-E63xf6OYhtUgMM5e0YEkie5ULx9Iy_76Omfq8mJc7cEi1mom3uEhSCbxcMGi4MpczRvIHRtiUwKdH-ObeKCwOBDZ2ONLRUSTnE16lQaAqjZMTN3oUoxPfjbVVPaQ05krU7So7dGaFdyFtyHVM3R7yZ__0jX7dwQ_ROdzETfjt5zG23bcqvVZKqxxnJfYajD2DvOnzIaHBoiHDLY3dZsQwKXO15hE9xrBcBNW3vRf37ENq6NUMIuCAyUYT02D1KvtaXJZ7Q8Y9il-q4FZTuGBN6pOLEaTxb-Ccw_bs15ItayxshjYTpmbmr4QEcoMI4klsAE4n1V1vZvHcvDKrLECPoLSTQTryjtCI7IWNuToiH_I2_KDt91_RZN9mhAzhMoQg_LXdmcHtkFubMMWCAALQ4F_w2Mlhp8YmwcuE4bLpXRa7jPMCIYNHPsomweC4nV7bsJK4vZVF-KeoBlL4gN5n4kyYxUW0-zZJKh3mlX7o1U9wKTH9FdQO0At7P005ZeVeFkShAm3XEbVa137aqSXMxrCMJI7EcEXeXUVNOINqsdMZXzylW_kUDN91oxZ5k5q5_nvOAUZ81QqGtcAN8CwoQ0eLKcUCK_bOvqck1a2S6cRh69AOIXo3m0=w481-h641-no

(URL: https://photos.app.goo.gl/WsauqTjJ26SBYVDW9)

I broke (flaked) it into pieces. It's still getting enjoyed :)

So I tasked Apricot with judging of the cookies..

She took her time, deliberating over all factors, taste, crunch, presentation etc and she'd like me to say that she ate the entire carrot just to be sure she'd got it right.

She's awarding them 9 paws out of 10, she loved everything about them, except how messy they are to eat. She got a fine dust all over her front paws, which in her mind is a flaw.

She looks forward to hearing from other bunny critics on their cookies and how crumbly they are.
9659f5eb53f66f1394b7245f6fb2a0c5.jpg

838fdf4215ba7c2d034ee93424c2f628.jpg
ace29748bc3c3ff9d5b9bdccf625cd0d.jpg

:love: it looks like she is really enjoying it:love:
Yea they are all going mad for them, will probably have to do this more in the future [emoji38] I never considered they may actually prefer homemade treats to shop bought [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Mums just made me these, she says they are "biscuits" and I have to give my very considered opinion.
Well they smell ok, and mmm they taste very nice, but mum you need to work on your presentation !
I can taste narnie, fenugreek, coriander,nuggets and some hay that she has chopped up, as shes says I have wonky teeth :evil: but they taste much better than they look mum !! :D
QQZWv5J.jpg

Mums just made me these, she says they are "biscuits" and I have to give my very considered opinion.
Well they smell ok, and mmm they taste very nice, but mum you need to work on your presentation !
I can taste narnie, fenugreek, coriander,nuggets and some hay that she has chopped up, as shes says I have wonky teeth :evil: but they taste much better than they look mum !! :D
QQZWv5J.jpg

Oh Treacly - I'm pleased your mum has mastered uploading photos to show you off

Apricot is such a sweetie. I don't think mine crumble much - hard to say cos they rush off to private corners to eat them - a sure sign they taste good. Mouse scared me by putting the whole thing in her mouth in one go

The tart is like a mahoosive hay cookie. :)

Pets mum I love the texture of yours. [emoji7]

Frosty and Fern are demanding I start baking for them. I should make a giant one for the goats :lol:

Any more treat baking going on? You have all weekend to make some - they might take that long to actually cook! [emoji23][emoji23]

The winner of the Burgess goodies is.......

Pets mum!

Can you PM Zoobec your name/address and she can arrange for Burgess to send your prize. :)

Back