• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RAW 2nd June - Bunny crafts

Hope I'm not too late ! Just made this with my new wood burning tool, its a bit rough and ready, and I'm no artist but I'm quite pleased with it, might look better if I varnish it ! :D

G2t2tCG.jpg
I love this!! I was going to try carve a rabbit but Idk if I'll have time now D: I was looking at wood burning tools the other day, looked like so much fun :D

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I love this!! I was going to try carve a rabbit but Idk if I'll have time now D: I was looking at wood burning tools the other day, looked like so much fun :D

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Mine was an Aldi special, only £7.99, the house stinks of burning wood now though, maybe do it outside next time :lol:

Awww Bertie! That's very cute! What was Bertie's opinion?

Pets mum, I love that! And don't sell yourself short; I can imagine it must be harder to do something like this than drawing onto paper. Do you do cats? [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

The winner (picked using the random number generator random.org) is Susie Bun. Congratulations!

I will pop bunny in the post on Monday, don't let Bertie sit on him..... [emoji23][emoji23]

Oh my! I must tell Bertie a new friend is coming to stay....

Bertie: am I getting a wife or a little brother? I have a name idea for a wife but not sure about a name for a little brother.

Well done Susie bun, I love your Bertie glove puppet ! Well done Bertie on getting a new little friend x

Back