• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Online rabbit shopping

I tend to use Pet Supermarket, mainly for cat food, but I also use Pets at Home, for bunny stuff and also heavy bags of litter. Living where I do, they are the only company's that deliver for free (after spending qualifying amount) others either won't deliver or charge a ridiculous amount !

I find pets at home does the best price on litter by far, so I drive there to buy it and do the rest of it online. I will have a look at pet supermarket thank you

I use amazon quite a lot, for chill and chew mats and tunnels, Timothy hay.co.uk for hay, and nature’s own for hay and herb mixes. I’m going to be trying out a few more places after seeing the RAW prizes though :love:

I find I’m doing less bunny shopping online - sometimes amazon but not as often now I don’t have prime. I use hop to forage for, erm, forage! Other than that I've been using real shops of late. I collect hay from timothyhay.co.uk and have been picking up bags of litter etc from p@h or b&m recently.

I've used PetPlanet for my bunny bits and use MedicAnimal for my cat food.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Back