• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

polls

I love a good poll but you can't do them on Tapatalk!

We did who would win in a fight Maple vs Boo and everyone was too afraid to vote

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

We did who would win in a fight Maple vs Boo and everyone was too afraid to vote

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I thought Boobly won :lol: & yeah all but about 3 people were too chicken to vote

How do you do a poll please?
When you start a new thread, below the box you type the body of the thread in there's "additional options" if you look there, there's the poll stuff :)

You know what scrap that, I don't see how it works... [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
When you start a new thread, below the box you type the body of the thread in there's "additional options" if you look there, there's the poll stuff :)

You know what scrap that, I don't see how it works... [emoji38]

:lol: I've seen it previously but no more

Can we do some funny ones I think everybun needs cheering up :(

Get your thinking caps on Loobers. Maybe the whole forum could go poll crazy for 48 hours & then do a poll on whose poll was best?

Can we do some funny ones I think everybun needs cheering up :(

Yeaa but do you know how to do them? [emoji38] Coz I looked earlier and then couldn't figure it out [emoji38]

Yeaa but do you know how to do them? [emoji38] Coz I looked earlier and then couldn't figure it out [emoji38]

You need to be on a computer then the option comes up

Back