• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

polls

No contest: Mouse, Rudey, Boo
Dennis is extremely swoonable but as is Phillip....

Phillip is so swoonable that I faint and it gets reported in the incident book and I have to have an emergency lucozade to bring me back round

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

When you start a new thread, below the box you type the body of the thread in there's "additional options" if you look there, there's the poll stuff :)

You know what scrap that, I don't see how it works... [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I think you need to be on a laptop (or at least viewing the forum via web browser rather than Tapatalk). You tick the box to add a poll, then submit the thread as usual. That then brings up a further page where you can add your poll question & answers.

And I only know this because I just tried it for the first time ever...... lol:lol::lol::lol:

I think you need to be on a laptop (or at least viewing the forum via web browser rather than Tapatalk). You tick the box to add a poll, then submit the thread as usual. That then brings up a further page where you can add your poll question & answers.

And I only know this because I just tried it for the first time ever...... lol[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
Ahh so all I had to do was submit and it would've taken me there! [emoji38]

Lol yes! I just did it because I knew I could delete the whole thing if it went wrong lol. [emoji23][emoji23]

And I only know this because I just tried it for the first time ever...... lol:lol::lol::lol:

I just tried it on my iPad and it worked :thumb:

I still can't work out how to do it :( I'm on laptop
Its what I said before, so go to make a new thread, scroll down there'll he something saying create poll tick it then type a number in box below for how many options you want click submit then it'll take you to another page to type in the question and the answers :)

Can you not see the poll option at all? Or just having trouble figuring out what to do after?

You want to post a thread as normal but, if you scroll down the page a little (before you submit) you should see various options and tickboxes - for attachments, to subscribe to thread and to post a poll. You need to tick the box next to the poll option and specify how many options you want.

Then submit the thread as usual and then you can create the poll question and answers.

Back