• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Awareness Week - prizes & info

For those who haven't already seen it in Rabbit Chat, the mods and I have put together some ideas for members to take part in over the next 9 days, to coincide with Rabbit Awareness Week. The theme this year is Protect and Prevent, aimed at raising awareness around RVHD2, so please do give it a little mention of your social media.

We'll be putting up a new thread each day in Rabbit Chat, feel free to join in - we've got a wide range of topics so hopefully there'll be something to appeal to everyone. There'll also be a daily photo theme in Your Stories & Photos so be sure to check in there too.

I'll also add direct links here each day so that you can easily find them all.

1st June - Rabbit questionnaire Closes 10th June

Winner - nap91

2nd June - Bunny crafts Closes 14th June

Winner - Susiebun

3rd June - Great Bunny treat Bake Off Closes 10th June

Winner - pets mum

4th June - Supporting & promoting rescues Closes 14th June

Winner - keletkezes

Winner - £10 donation Glingle

5th June - Funny Bunny Tales Closes 10th June

Winner - Joey & Boo

6th June - Keeping cool Closes 14th June

Winner - Jack's-Jane

7th June - Rabbit furniture on a budget Closes 14th June

Winner - Battlekat

8th June - Toys for Rabbits Closes 14th June

Winner - minilop 1

9th June - Guess the bunny Closes 16th June

Winner - Cuthbert and Dillon

Daily photos - closes 10th June

Winner - Binkycodie

1st June - #Selfie Saturday

2nd June - #Sentimental Sunday

3rd June - #Monday Munchies

4th June - #Tongue Out Tuesday

5th June - #Wacky/Whisker Wednesday

6th June - #Throwback Thursday

7th June - #Fluffy Footsie Friday

8th June - #Snoozy Saturday

9th June - #Sassy Bun-day

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been really impressed with all the goodies we’ve been donated, I’m going to be trying out all of these companies for goodies for Frosty and Fern :thumb:

We've been very lucky, lots of generous prizes donated! I've just added another one to the list and have updated with today's threads. :)

I've just updated the links and added closing dates for each one - quite a few close tomorrow and we have some fab prizes up for grabs. :wave::D

Prizes for the challenges that closed this afternoon will be announced very soon. I just need to put them all through the random number generator. :)

I've put details on individual threads and also on this one. :)

Congratulations to our winners so far and thank you to everyone who took part, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I've enjoyed reading it all!

I think its been great, I've really enjoyed this past week, good fun :D Thanks Karen, and all the mods for organising it xx Hope we can do it again !!!!

Thanks to all who organised, I had great fun reminiscing about my own rabbits as well as reading everyone else's funny stories/posts, and of course looking at lots of lovely bunny photos :love:

I have found lots of new places to shop from the prize givers so Dennis is happy about that!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

And we've loved enabling Dennis [emoji23]

I'd also like to say a huge thank you to the companies who so kindly donated prizes; this couldn't have happened without them all.

It has been great fun, and yes, we had an amazing response from lots of lovely companies for prize donations:love: so a big thanks to them all for that :love:

Some of the activities finished last night so I will announce winners later today. :) You still have a couple of days to enter the Guess the Bunny comp!

I've posted details of winners on each thread and also on the second post of this thread.

Congratulations all and thank you to everyone who took part. Remember the Guess the Bunny competition closes tomorrow (and who knows, maybe nobody has got all 10 correct..... ?) so you still have time to trawl through the photo section to work out who's who!

If anybody is still waiting for their prizes, can you PM me and I will chase up for you. :)

Back